cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

OtNo delivery slot text.

Jamesconroy
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered yesterday, still have yet to receive a text. Brother also ordered yesterday and got his text within a couple hours and has had the phone delivered today

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi James.  Sim cards can take up to 24 hours to activate which I know can be a pain.  A couple of things to try to give it a possible kick start - restart the phone.  Also try removing and re-inserting the sim and see if that does anything.  Sorry to hear about the missing cable, that sounds like a manufacturer oversight.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Jamesconroy.

Welcome to the community.

Did you get a confirmation email?

Have you had any communication from DPD?

Jon

Yes I received the text yesterday and phone came today. I changed sim and went through the activation process and now 8 hours later it still hasn’t activated. Went work with 2 useless phones. Not only that but my iPhone box did not come with the lightning cable to charge my phone

Hi James.  Sim cards can take up to 24 hours to activate which I know can be a pain.  A couple of things to try to give it a possible kick start - restart the phone.  Also try removing and re-inserting the sim and see if that does anything.  Sorry to hear about the missing cable, that sounds like a manufacturer oversight.

I removed and put in the sim and restarted the phone again and it has activated. Thank you for helping 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for letting us know it's sorted, @Jamesconroy 🙂