cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Orders a phone over a week ago is there any way I can change the order

B3x1blu34u
Investigator
Investigator

Orderd an iPhone over a week ago still waiting for delivery confirmation Iv tried ringing customers service but can’t bevause I’m on pay as you go and for some reason you charge 

is there anyway of change to a phone that’s in stock ?

7 REPLIES 7
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @B3x1blu34u

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you ring 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from a landline it will get you through to someone that can help you.

As stated in my actual post I can’t contact that number as I am on pay as you go and don’t have a land line !

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you order it from an EE store? There you have no "change-of-mind" return rights. Only orders online or by phone have a 14-day cooling-off period.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I don’t want to cancel I want a phone !!

and I can’t ring the numbers as I don’t have credit !

By changing your order you will be cancelling the existing order & replacing it by a new 1. So did you order it in a shop?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

No orderd online 

@B3x1blu34u, Did you not get a tracking number? You could then look online by clicking on help and track my order, otherwise there is nothing we can do here in the forum, as you have to ring customer service.

If you have something like Skype or Viber, then you can ring them for free using the 0800 number, but if your order has been completed and is being sent to you, then you will have to wait until it comes to you before sending it back, if you want a different phone, which I gather is not the case.

It has been the holidays with bank holidays, so orders may be delayed, that is what happens when doing it around this time of year,  I suspect.