cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordering Pixel 3 XL 64GB

Ipan
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I am thinking about getting a Pixel 3 XL 64GB however it has the following message on it's page: 

Out of stock now

Now in stock.  Usually dispatched within 1 day to you or your local EE store.

So is it in stock or not? This is very confusing. And if it is not, how long will it take to dispatch?

Furthermore, as I'd like to use it with two sims (EE and the one from my home country from Vodafone) would I be able to or it is locked and accepts only EE? If this is the case unfortunately it is a deal breaker for me.

Thanks.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Ipan

I have looked into this for you, currently we have stock for all Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB. 

These being Just Black, Not Pink and Clearly White, we will aim to dispatched within 1 day.

I have also reported the above to have the website updated. 

I hope this helps, 

Katie 🙂

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

It will be locked to EE. You may apply for it to be unlocked after 6 months.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ipan  You’ll need to purchase one outright to have a unlocked one.  Or from 3 as they only do unlocked devices. 

Ipan
Investigator
Investigator

Thank you.

About the out of stock thing. I guess it is a mistake the "Now in stock.  Usually dispatched within 1 day to you or your local EE store." part under Out of stock, right?

Do you know how much time it takes to get the phone if it is out of stock?

@Ipan  It will depend on how many other customers are in front of you waiting for this device also and EE are at the mercy of the manufacturer to ship these to them and they do not know how many they’re going to get each time. 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Ipan

I have looked into this for you, currently we have stock for all Google Pixel 3 XL 64GB. 

These being Just Black, Not Pink and Clearly White, we will aim to dispatched within 1 day.

I have also reported the above to have the website updated. 

I hope this helps, 

Katie 🙂