cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered through Blue Light card

Anna-69
Investigator
Investigator

Hi i ordered an upgrade on the 30/12/18 by using the discount code that i got with my blue light card and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. When i track my order it just says that they can't give me any information at the moment but I'll receive a text when it's due for delivery. Initially it said on the order despatched within 1 day. 

I've never waited this long for a phone upgrade but realise it was over new year. 

Tried calling EE but can't get through to speak to anyone due to the automated system. 

Would anyone at EE be able to shed some light and has anyone else had this issue?

Apologies for long message 🙂

5 REPLIES 5
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Anna-69

@are you having it delivered to a store or home?  You can download the DPD app which will show you when DPD are expecting your item for delivery. Just use the same mobile and email address you used for the order.

if you need to chase this further, just ring 150 and select the option to upgrade to get you through to an advisor. Hopefully it’s just the bank holidays that have slowed things down. 

Hi Thank you
I'm having it delivered to my home address.
Will try and call them again.
Regards
Anna

Get Outlook for Android
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Anna-69.

In addition to the advice from @Watkins07, do you have a tracking number from EE?

You can use the order tracker to get an update 🙂

Jon

Hi 

Thank you for your replies, I've finally managed to get through and there was a problem with the despatch. So it's due for delivery on Monday. 

Thank you again, hopefully it is sorted. 

Happy New year 

Anna x

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for coming back to let us know @Anna-69.

Feel free to come back to the community any time 🙂

Happy New Year to you too!

Jon