cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered my upgrade a month ago and it still hasn't arrived. Is this normal?

kcumston
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, 

I ordered a new phone as an upgrade on 28th April and received an email confirmation with all the details and a tracking number. On the EE website when I ordered it, it said "in stock, should be dispatched within 2 weeks". However, I haven't been able to use the tracking number as it keeps saying it has "timed out" when I use it on the EE website, I haven't received a text to let me know about delivery and it's now been almost a month and I still haven't received the phone. My monthly amount has been taken out in the last two weeks and has not increased to the upgrade price either. When I phoned 150 and selected the option for waiting for upgraded phones it was just an automated message saying I will receive a text the day before delivery....

Do I need to contact someone about the upgrade? As it doesn't seem to have processed as it should have been delivered by now. 

Thanks 

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @kcumston

I would call EE CS and speak to someone rather than use the automatic service. This doesn't seem right. 

There is no account access on these forums so you will need to speak to CS.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@kcumston  I highly recommended that you call customer services about this.  

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @kcumston,

Welcome to the EE Community.

That's great advice from @Northerner and @Chris_B.

Please get in touch so we can take a quick look at your order.

Thanks Smiley Happy

James

Thanks everyone for the advice. Will give customer services a ring tomorrow! 

Hi @kcumston

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

Spoke to customer services on the phone and the order hadn't processed properly! Managed to sort it out on the phone to a lovely lady who has now ordered the new phone for me and upgraded my contract and it will be delivered tomorrow 😃 

Definitely advise giving customer services a ring in future. More reliable than ordering online. 

Thanks again for the advice.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @kcumston Smiley Happy

Enjoy your new phone!

James