cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered early upgrade, but haven’t received anything from DPD

Ben_Miller
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an early upgrade, I received the confirmation email, but when I went to enter my tracking number in today, there’s nothing. Says to wait for an update to the order. As it says 24 hour delivery, I’m confused why I haven’t got my phone. Haven’t received any email or text from DPD either. Please can someone explain... 

Thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Ben_Miller  That’s not a tracking number. Your order has been accepted but it hasn’t been processed that’s why you don’t have a tracking number.   I’ll would give customer services a call about this.  You’ll have to do this tomorrow now though. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Ben_Miller is it a tracking number or an XKN number?  A XKN number is a order number not a tracking number.   

Read more

It’s an xko number, does this make a difference? Just don’t understand 😕

@Ben_Miller  That’s not a tracking number. Your order has been accepted but it hasn’t been processed that’s why you don’t have a tracking number.   I’ll would give customer services a call about this.  You’ll have to do this tomorrow now though. 

Okay thank you! Hopefully I’ll get it sorted!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and thanks for ordering with EE, @Ben_Miller. 🙂

Let us know how you get on speaking to the Mobile Care team.

Chris