cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Ordered a Upgrade and still no update

Leonkenworthy
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone! 

I ordered my upgrade on Friday (27/03/2020) and now we are on Tuesday 31/03/2020 and there's still no delivery information as of yet. Should I be concerned at this point? Trying to avoid sitting in a que waiting for a call center help but starting to think I probably need to. Anyone else having similar issues? 

xxxx xxxxxxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I called EE managed to get through straight away and cancellesd my order, as not what I was told prev on the phone. I suggest you try calling them 😏

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Marrila
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I have same issue, ordered a watch on 28th, recieved confirmation of order e-mail with ref num. No dispatch email/text even though when ordered showed as in stock. I guess they are short staffed/virus issues but the £50 cashback offer expires today so not sure if I will qualify now due to EE's delay 🤔

I think with your order been confirmed and dated, you would be safe to argue that you should receive everything as was expected when the order was placed. 

I don't know if we should be getting involved in the melee of calls just to find out that it's delayed in processing. 

khikhi
Explorer

Hi similar situation happened to me, i was told that DPD is no longer delivering.

If they can't distribute the phones then why take orders? I'm in limbo now not knowing what is going on. 

I called EE managed to get through straight away and cancellesd my order, as not what I was told prev on the phone. I suggest you try calling them 😏

Literally just got off the phone with them now and everything is sorted. Seems web sales are struggling. But if you're in the same situation just ring through your app and they get it sorted there and then. Perfect

Thanks

Kind Regards
xxxxxxx xxxx

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi everyone.

Thanks for posting on the community,

If you get in touch with our mobile care team they can check your orders for you.

Currently, DPD are still delivering, you can find out more in our A change to delivery procedures for DPD

Thanks.

Leanne.