cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracking: Pay Monthly orders

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:

• The email or phone number you used to complete your order

• Your 10 digit order number

You can find your order number in the confirmation email or text that was sent to you after you completed your order.

van.png

If your order number doesn’t work

If you’re having problems with the order number, check you’re using the email address or phone number that you gave use when you placed the order.

If you still have problems, call us on 150 to confirm your order number is correct.

When will my order arrive?

SIM orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.

For other orders, once we’ve received your items from the manufacturer we do our best to get them to you within 24 hours.

You’ll get a text from our delivery partner DPD the day before your order is scheduled to be delivered.

If you’ve chosen to have your order sent to an EE store the process is the same. You’ll need to bring a valid form of ID with you when you pick it up.

What ID is needed for delivery or collection?

For a DPD home delivery you’ll need one of the following:

Photographic
Passport
International ID card

To collect from an EE store you’ll need to bring:

The card you paid with
The email confirmation of your order
A valid form of ID (a passport or photo driving licence)

If the order tracker doesn’t show a delivery date

Sometimes we can’t accurately predict the delivery date of your order. This can happen when your order is a new product or is in very high demand.

If there’s no delivery date shown, or it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ it means we can’t tell you for sure when to expect your delivery. We’ll send you an update by email or text message as soon as this changes.

If you won’t be home at the time of your delivery

You can use the DPD app to rearrange your delivery in advance if the proposed time isn’t convenient.

If you miss your delivery the DPD driver will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery.

If a family member at your address has a valid form of ID and the same surname as you, they’ll be able to sign for your order.

You can find more information about orders and delivery on our Help site.

92 REPLIES 92
KeeleyCoreyPS5
Investigator
Investigator

I have arrived home and DPD have delivered my PS5 ... they have pic on there account in what looks like my porch... I have got home ans it isn't there ????? I did nit sign for it I've been at work all day !!!!

What should I do

James_B

Hi @KeeleyCoreyPS5,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Could someone else at your address have signed for the delivery?

Did DPD leave a missed delivery card?

James

Hi James

No my husband is away from work and I was out at work.

I checked the tracking and they have put a photo of it on the tracking, but not in my porch now ?

Thanks 

James_B

Hi @KeeleyCoreyPS5,

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can look into this for you.

They'll be happy to help.

James

Do you have the number?

James_B

Hi @KeeleyCoreyPS5,

You can call on 150 from your EE phone, or chat online at ee.co.uk/contact-ee.

James

David237
Explorer

hi recently i start contract whets you guys 

but unfortunately i blocke y phone nunber wheth puck  code 

and most  dificute is becouse my iphone   blocke too 

please that code is individual , my question is white only my phone nuber you guys can unlook that to me ?

my phone number is (+xx)xxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post phone numbers on the public board. Thanks!]

Christopher_G

Hi @David237

Is your phone asking you to enter a PUK code, or is it saying the SIM is blocked?

Chris

WebberG
Visitor

Hi, 

I placed an order for an additional line yesterday. I received a confirmation email with a tracking number. However my tracking says sorry can’t show you any further information at this time.. what should I do?