cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:

• The email or phone number you used to complete your order

• Your 10 digit order number

You can find your order number in the confirmation email or text that was sent to you after you completed your order.

van.png

If your order number doesn’t work

If you’re having problems with the order number, check you’re using the email address or phone number that you gave use when you placed the order.

If you still have problems, call us on 150 to confirm your order number is correct.

When will my order arrive?

SIM orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.

For other orders, once we’ve received your items from the manufacturer we do our best to get them to you within 24 hours.

You’ll get a text from our delivery partner DPD the day before your order is scheduled to be delivered.

If you’ve chosen to have your order sent to an EE store the process is the same. You’ll need to bring a valid form of ID with you when you pick it up.

What ID is needed for delivery or collection?

For a DPD home delivery you’ll need one of the following:

Photographic
Passport
International ID card

To collect from an EE store you’ll need to bring:

The card you paid with
The email confirmation of your order
A valid form of ID (a passport or photo driving licence)

If the order tracker doesn’t show a delivery date

Sometimes we can’t accurately predict the delivery date of your order. This can happen when your order is a new product or is in very high demand.

If there’s no delivery date shown, or it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ it means we can’t tell you for sure when to expect your delivery. We’ll send you an update by email or text message as soon as this changes.

If you won’t be home at the time of your delivery

You can use the DPD app to rearrange your delivery in advance if the proposed time isn’t convenient.

If you miss your delivery the DPD driver will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery.

If a family member at your address has a valid form of ID and the same surname as you, they’ll be able to sign for your order.

You can find more information about orders and delivery on our Help site.

1,480 REPLIES 1,480
It is an iPhone se 64g and was ordered on the 14th may

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

It was an iPhone se 64g and was ordered on the 14th may

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Joleen3

I have checked this and can see all colours of the iPhone SE 2020 64GB are in stock. 

I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can ensure your ordering is progressing. 

Katie 🙂

Hi there; I'm in a similar boat.

I ordered the new iPhone SE 2020 64gb version on saturday, at 7.30pm. 

Got the confirmation email, but the tracking for the order isn't working, saying it can't show me any details. 

Am I able to get a progress update regarding this? An advisor on your live chat suggested that it should arrive today. 

Katie_B

Hi @XCITERO

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I would recommend allowing until this afternoon to see if you receive a text message from DPD. 

If no text is received, please come back and let me know so I can look into this further for you. 

Katie 🙂

No problem, will do. 

Steve1951
Investigator
Investigator

Hello I order a Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G128GB Cosmic Black on the 14th may and had the email to say orde had been received but nothing since. 

Can you give me any info on the order as the online checker doesnt work at all. 

Thanks steve

Katie_B

Good Evening @Steve1951

Thanks for ordering with us :).

I can see this device is in stock and is available to order. 

When using the online order tracker what is the current status of your order?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

Hello, I'm a pay monthly customer ofn6 years ish. 

This is all the online tracker says for me: 

'Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

Don't worry, we'll keep you updated on the progress of your order by text or email. Keep an eye out for these updates from EE or from our courier DPD.' 

It's been saying this since Saturday. 

Cheers steve.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @Steve1951

Since yesterday, have you received any updates regarding your order?

Katie 🙂