cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:

• The email or phone number you used to complete your order

• Your 10 digit order number

You can find your order number in the confirmation email or text that was sent to you after you completed your order.

van.png

If your order number doesn’t work

If you’re having problems with the order number, check you’re using the email address or phone number that you gave use when you placed the order.

If you still have problems, call us on 150 to confirm your order number is correct.

When will my order arrive?

SIM orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.

For other orders, once we’ve received your items from the manufacturer we do our best to get them to you within 24 hours.

You’ll get a text from our delivery partner DPD the day before your order is scheduled to be delivered.

If you’ve chosen to have your order sent to an EE store the process is the same. You’ll need to bring a valid form of ID with you when you pick it up.

What ID is needed for delivery or collection?

For a DPD home delivery you’ll need one of the following:

Photographic
Passport
International ID card

To collect from an EE store you’ll need to bring:

The card you paid with
The email confirmation of your order
A valid form of ID (a passport or photo driving licence)

If the order tracker doesn’t show a delivery date

Sometimes we can’t accurately predict the delivery date of your order. This can happen when your order is a new product or is in very high demand.

If there’s no delivery date shown, or it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ it means we can’t tell you for sure when to expect your delivery. We’ll send you an update by email or text message as soon as this changes.

If you won’t be home at the time of your delivery

You can use the DPD app to rearrange your delivery in advance if the proposed time isn’t convenient.

If you miss your delivery the DPD driver will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery.

If a family member at your address has a valid form of ID and the same surname as you, they’ll be able to sign for your order.

You can find more information about orders and delivery on our Help site.

1,480 REPLIES 1,480
Emma444
Explorer

Hi, I placed an upgrade order on Friday 25th April and have an order number confirmed via email.

I have not had the text or email to say when it will be delivered.

The phone ordered was an iPhone XS Max in Space Grey and was in stock when I placed the order.. 

When i use the order tracker it just says 'sorry, we cant show your order details right now'

I would just like to know when it will be delivered?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Emma444.

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that the order tracker isn't allowing you to track your order.

In this case, I'd recommend contacting our Customer Care team so they can access your account and give you an update.

Jon

Thanks Jon, unfortunately i have contacted them twice on chat today but they cant access online orders, i have been calling the cust service number given to me for hours but am always told to call back as no agents available and the line is now closed...  someone must be able to check my order status? 😞 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Emma444.

Our phone lines are busier than usual at the moment.

I'd recommend trying again later on or tomorrow, as this will need to be checked by an agent with access to your account.

Jon

B_kirk737
Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded my contract early on April 30th at 2AM to an 11pro max, recieved an order number but it says try again later, from what i understand i'm supposed to get a text a day in advance of the delivery, but i'm yet to recieve a text. that's 3 full days since the order, with not a word from EE outside of the original order confirmation email, i understand that the current circumstances affect deliveries, but waiting a minumum of 5 days is a bit of a stretch.

Katie_B

Good Morning @B_kirk737

Thanks for ordering with us. 

What colour and memory size did you order? I would love to see if I can find any further information. 

Katie.

Thanks for the speedy reply, its a space grey model 256gb, ordered as a "good as new" 

Katie_B

Hi @B_kirk737.

This device is currently showing in stock, I have sent you a private message for further details.

Katie 🙂

Can someone please look into my order please the online tracker isn’t working

Katie_B

Good Morning @Joleen3

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What phone did you order?

Please also provide colour and memory size.

When did you place your order?

Katie.