cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

If you are waiting for a delivery, you can use our online order tracker to check the status of your order. You’ll need:

• The email or phone number you used to complete your order

• Your 10 digit order number

You can find your order number in the confirmation email or text that was sent to you after you completed your order.

van.png

If your order number doesn’t work

If you’re having problems with the order number, check you’re using the email address or phone number that you gave use when you placed the order.

If you still have problems, call us on 150 to confirm your order number is correct.

When will my order arrive?

SIM orders will arrive within 3-5 working days.

For other orders, once we’ve received your items from the manufacturer we do our best to get them to you within 24 hours.

You’ll get a text from our delivery partner DPD the day before your order is scheduled to be delivered.

If you’ve chosen to have your order sent to an EE store the process is the same. You’ll need to bring a valid form of ID with you when you pick it up.

What ID is needed for delivery or collection?

For a DPD home delivery you’ll need one of the following:

Photographic
Passport
International ID card

To collect from an EE store you’ll need to bring:

The card you paid with
The email confirmation of your order
A valid form of ID (a passport or photo driving licence)

If the order tracker doesn’t show a delivery date

Sometimes we can’t accurately predict the delivery date of your order. This can happen when your order is a new product or is in very high demand.

If there’s no delivery date shown, or it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ it means we can’t tell you for sure when to expect your delivery. We’ll send you an update by email or text message as soon as this changes.

If you won’t be home at the time of your delivery

You can use the DPD app to rearrange your delivery in advance if the proposed time isn’t convenient.

If you miss your delivery the DPD driver will leave a card so you can arrange another delivery.

If a family member at your address has a valid form of ID and the same surname as you, they’ll be able to sign for your order.

You can find more information about orders and delivery on our Help site.

1,480 REPLIES 1,480
becks2006
Explorer

Hi, I placed an order on 17th April for an upgrade. I received an email to say my order was being processed but have received nothing since.

I have tried tracking the delivery using the order number in the confirmation email but get a message saying Sorry this order cannot be tracked. 

How do I get further information about when my order is due without calling?

Thanks

Katie_B

Good Morning @becks2006

Thank you for ordering with us. 

What phone did you order?

Please also provide colour and memory size so I can see if I can find more information for you. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

Thanks for your reply! 😊

It was the Samsung S20 in cloud pink.

Katie_B

Thanks for getting back to me @becks2006

I have looked at this and the device is showing as in stock. 

I would love to see if I can help further when you have a moment please check your inbox

Katie 🙂

I ordered an Apple Watch series 5 as an upgrade for my Husband yesterday and received the confirmation email within and hour stating my order is on its way but when I went to track it this morning I was asked for my order number but the email DOES NOT contain any number it just lists my phone number and Acc number.

Jrt73
Explorer

Good morning,

I ordered an iphone 7 32GB silver on 10th April for my son. I received the email confirming my order with the order number xko********* and have heard nothing else. Any idea when the phone is likely to be delivered?

Mod edit: [please do not post personal information on the community].

Katie_B

Good Morning @Jrt73

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I have checked this and the device is in stock.

What is the status of your order when using the online tracker?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie,

The online tracker doesn’t work it just takes me to the online question page about deliveries?

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming this @Jrt73

I would love to see if I can look further into this for you. 

When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

Speak soon, 

Katie.