cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order successful, upfront taken, is credit check complete?

Kamwell
Contributor
Contributor

I have just pre ordered a Note9 and the order has gone through and taken the uofront cost from my account. I know got the email order successful with the xkn code saying its being processed and I'll get dispatch details soon.

My question is, since the upfront was taken and I have the order, does that mean the credit check was done already when placing the order? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kamwell

Welcome to the community and thank you for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy Note9. 

It certainly seems that way. 🙂

Enjoy the phone when it arrives. Come back and let us know what you think of it. 😄

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You would have passed the credit check with all those things taken.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kamwell

Welcome to the community and thank you for pre-ordering the Samsung Galaxy Note9. 

It certainly seems that way. 🙂

Enjoy the phone when it arrives. Come back and let us know what you think of it. 😄

Chris

Hi thank you for the responses. I gave the customer services a call and they placed the order for me and gave me tracking details so I am all set! Thank you all for your input 🙂

Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Great news @Kamwell!

Let us know what you think of the phone when you get it 🙂

Jon