cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order Confirmation? Tracker not working

MaxButcher
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an iPhone 11 around 60hours ago, to which I have received a confirmation email. Since then I have received no contact from EE, and have found the tracker to display no useful information. The tracker states that dispatch will occur in 24hours, though that has blatantly not happened. I appreciate that that things maybe slowed currently, but just want some clarity on what is happening

5 REPLIES 5
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @MaxButcher 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If the tracker isnt giving you any information ring freephone 0800 317 720 and a customer service advisor will be able to check the status of your order.

Thanks,

David.

Hi,

I was under the impression that due to everything that is currently happening, with regards to COVID-19, that you shouldn’t call unless it is an emergency. Have I miss interpreted this? 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@MaxButcher lines are open it might just take longer than usual for your call to be answered.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @MaxButcher

Welcome to the community.

Have you managed to get in touch? The phone is in stock, so it should have come through quite quickly.

Chris

I did manage to get through, very quickly and staff were very helpful. According to them there was a glitch in the system that caused my phone to be ordered but not dispatched. To fix it they effectively just cancelled the order and redid it