cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Oops your tracking timed out when trying to track upgrade order status.

Becs
Contributor
Contributor

Just what it says in the title really! Finally got round to ordering my upgrade yesterday morning but when I try and track it, using the number from my confirmation email, it just comes up with this error. Is it likely that the order hasn’t been processed properly or do I just need to sit tight and be patient for a couple of days? Going on holiday next week so would like it sorted fairly soon. As I’ve said before I have a pathological fear of talking to call centres, so thought I’d try here for info first! 

Cheers. 

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Welcome back, @Becs 🙂

Where are you off to on holiday? 🙂

Which number are you using to track the order? You should have received an email with an XKN reference and then another with a 10/12 digit tracking number usually beginning with 000.

The 000 is the one to use on the online tracker (if you're not already).

Look forward to hearing from you.

Chris

Hi, thanks for the reply. Off to sunny Spain Smiley Happy

I haven’t had a second email with a 000 tracking number - does this mean that the upgrade hasn’t been processed? 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sounds lovely, @Becs. I bet the weather is tremendous there at the moment. 🙂

Not necessarily, it could still just be being processed.

I know you're really not keen on speaking over the phone. What about a live chat service though?

You can get access through the EE section of our get in touch page. They have access to your account and will be able to check the order.

Hope that helps.

Chris 🙂

All sorted on Live Chat - my order had become “stuck” apparently but is now winging its way to me! Thanks for the help! Can highly recommend the Live Chat service for people who don’t like speaking on the phone Smiley Wink (even if your job does involve talking to people all day, every day!Smiley LOL

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Becs.

Thanks for coming back to let us know 🙂

I'm glad your order is on it's way, and its nice to hear about your positive experience with our Live Chat team.

Have a great holiday!

Jon