cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Online Order - out for dispatch no further update

Dan_T
Investigator
Investigator

Hello there

I made an online order for an iphone 7 a couple of weeks ago, i recieved an email to say that it had been dispatched and out for delivery with DPD to my local EE store on the 4th of Jan but I've recieved no updates on when it's going to arrive from DPD or from EE. DPD haven't given me a tracking number. 

Is there anyway i can get up update on where my new phone is?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dan_T,

Don't worry, if it has been lost, we'll be able to get a replacement sent out for you.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can take a quick look at your order.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Good Morning @Dan_T.

Welcome to the community.

Was there an option to track the order in the email from DPD?

I'd recommend contacting the store to see if they received it.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon

Evening Jon

No I haven't recieved any correspondence from DPD, I've only had a dispatch notice sent via email from EE with an order number, which I assume is EE's order number. It said the phone was out for delivery with DPD as of the 4th of Jan. I've checked the store that I was getting delivered the phone delivered to, they haven't recieved anything either.

A bit concerned it's been lost, especially since I've paid a £50 advance on it already. 

Any help you can provide would be great.

James_B

Hi @Dan_T,

Don't worry, if it has been lost, we'll be able to get a replacement sent out for you.

Please get in touch with customer services so we can take a quick look at your order.

Thanks

James

Hi James

Thanks for that, sound advice 🙂 phoned customer services who informed that it had been delivered to the store, turns out the store actually did have it (so I'm not sure what the problem was when I went in there on Wednesday - who knows!) but DPD hadn't sent me a delivery update for when they delivered it. But my new phone is here and very pleased with it!

From looking at some of the threads on here this isn't unusual, would recommend to anyone ordering online and getting goods delivered to stores, if EE have dispatched it to DPD but you haven't heard anything from DPD for a few days that you ring customer services/check in store to see if something has been delivered. 

Thanks again!

Katie_B

Good Morning @Dan_T

Thanks for coming back to us and letting us know, I am happy you like your new device!

Have great weekend, 

Katie 🙂

scarface0121
Investigator
Investigator

hello ive ordered a iphone 7 and i had a call saying that he is going to order it for next day and he took my details and i haven't heard anything since so when is my iphone going to be delivered because this is getting ridiculous now

Christopher_G

Hi @SCARFACE

When did you get that phonecall?

Chris

like 5 to 6 days now
Leanne_T

Hi @scarface0121 

Thanks for coming back to us.

Did you receive an order confirmation email?

Could you let me know the size and colour iPhone 7 you ordered?

Leanne 🙂