cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Not received beats after 6 months!

B9gsy
Explorer

Hi, I took a second contract out in December last year with an iPhone 8 Plus which came with free beats headphones. We are in June now and after chasing EE several times I still haven’t received them and I’m really annoyed with the service. I’ve been promised calls back and updates but have heard nothing. Anyone else had the same?

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@B9gsy   Forgive me for saying this but EE didn’t have an infinite supply of these and it was while stocks last. So perhaps and I could be wrong you might not be getting a set as there is now stock to give out, and this was stated. 

Hi Chris,

The deal was taken out in December and I was given a timescale if 14 days at which point there were still plenty in stock. I think the issue was that they were never dispatched for whatever reason and now no one from EE will call me back to explain. I spoke to them again last month and again they said they will be dispatched in 72 hours and not that they had run out. I’m annoyed that after contacting them on numerous occasions they still can’t seem to give me an honest answer and sort this out.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @B9gsy

I am sorry to hear you have not received your Beats headphones.

I would like to help you with this and have sent you a private message on here to get some details.

Leanne.

@B9gsy  How would you know there in stock as these will not be the ones you see in the EE online store.  These would be from a set allowance that got place to the side as they where not stock items but free gifts.   All I can  suggest is that you call customer services again and chase this up but as I said it was a free gift while stocks last. (. Not store stock )