cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No phone but I’ve upgraded

NLL
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey this is only a quick one, I called yesterday (New Years day) to upgrade as my New Year’s Eve festivities meant I ended up breaking my current phone. 

The advisor on the phone was really helpful but said my phone would be here today (jan 2nd), I was a little sceptical about that just because of the time of year but he assured me it would be here. 

Ive had no corresponce from DPD and there’s no tracking link with EE.

just wondering if there’s any advise as I paid for an early upgrade which makes me feel a bit uneasy and lazy year I bought a beats pill through EE and over the phone again, and it never turned up, just starting to lose a little bit of faith. 

Thanks in advance as well for any help x

5 REPLIES 5
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @NLL

Welcome.to the EE Community,

I would recommend contacting.customer services on 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 it will put you straight through to someone that will be able help you.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NLL

Have you had anything through from DPD yet?

What phone did you upgrade to?

Chris

NLL
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

The DPD instruction has now been received and it should arrive Friday, which isn’t the end of the world.

only other query is I paid over 200 to buy that contact out and today I’ve had a direct debit taken, despite buying out the contract?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Glad it's on its way, @NLL.

I recommend speaking to customer services, they'll be able to check that you've been charged correctly.

Chris

NLL
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hey, they’ve said they can’t do anything until my next bill is

produced at the end of the month, which is great for a student 👍🏼