cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No info on tracker

AnnNi
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my upgrade to Huawei p30 11 days ago and when trying to track the delivery, it's saying can not show any info. When I've done the order, it was in stock; and even now, it still saying in stock. Will I still receive it? How can I know when?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnNi
Investigator
Investigator

Apparently the order was not made properly. Not sure what happened, but the ee upgrade team is now helping. Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @AnnNi ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest you ring customer service to find out what is happening to your order, as they are the ones, who can tell you what is going on, there is no account access here in the forums.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Afternoon @AnnNi

Thanks for coming here.

If you get in touch with our Mobile care team on 150, they will be able to get your order looked into and give you an update. 

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

AnnNi
Investigator
Investigator

Apparently the order was not made properly. Not sure what happened, but the ee upgrade team is now helping. Thanks

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting me know @AnnNi

Hope you get your phone soon 🙂

@AnnNi , glad you got it sorted and hope you get your item soon, wondered whether it was something like that and thank you for coming and letting us know.