cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No delivery email

Drummo
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a new phone on saturday, an upgrade to an iphone 6s, I have received no information regarding the delivery of my phone since the initial email confirming the order which stated to expect delivery within one working day, tried to track on ee tracker but it just says they are unable to give me any further info and to just wait, how long am I meant to wait? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Drummo,

Thanks for getting back to me.

If you call using 0800 956 6000 which is for new customer who don't have any account information yet.

If you then chose option 1, then option 2, then option 1, then option 3 it will put you through to our customer care team:)

Let me know how you get on

Alex

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Alex_S
EE Employee

Hi @Drummo,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Do you have a tracking number on your email beginning with 00 you are using on the order tracker?

If you are not receiving any details back from this, then I would give our customer care team a call today 🙂

Alex

Hi Alex, no it starts with ‘xkn’, I attempted to talk to someone on the customer care number yday but there was no option to actually talk to someone about that, just an automated message to wait for a delivery email or txt from dpd, still nothing, i will try calling again today and see if i get through to anyone who can help. Thank you.

Hi @Drummo,

Thanks for getting back to me.

If you call using 0800 956 6000 which is for new customer who don't have any account information yet.

If you then chose option 1, then option 2, then option 1, then option 3 it will put you through to our customer care team:)

Let me know how you get on

Alex

Hi Alex, thank you for your help, all sorted now, should be delivered tomorrow. 😀

Hi @Drummo,

Perfect!

I'm glad you are all sorted.

Enjoy your new phone 🙂

Alex