cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

No Nintendo Switch

martindavidfish
Investigator
Investigator

The 30th day was Saturday! Still no word from EE cs as to when I'll receive my Nintendo Switch. No text, no email and customer service couldn't tell me a date on Saturday!

EE really has overpromised and underdelivered on this one...

Customer since the T mobile days.

I'm thinking by EEs lack of communication they've not got enough?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Further to my last post this has now hopefully been sorted.

I made an official complaint and asked to speak to a manager. Lead advisor called john (I won't give his surname out out of respect) was very helpful and couldnt understand why this delay was happening.

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow... I will keep my fingers crossed and update this post tomorrow .

I want to stress the contrast in customer service between John and all other advisors I spoke to previously. He literally couldn't do anymore to help. If only all EE advisors were as helpful. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @martindavidfish

Thanks for coming to the community.

Did you order in store, over the phone or online?

Also, what phone do you have and price plan?

Speak soon, Leanne 🙂

@Leanne_T

Upgraded over the phone.

Phone is Huawei P20 Pro

Essential 10gb plan

Please can you provide me with a date for delivery of switch?

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @martindavidfish

Thanks for coming back to me.

I have sent you a private message to get some details.

Leanne.

To anyone finding this forum, don't waste your time. Just had a call from EE which Leanne organised. Total waste of time, didn't give me a date for delivery despite confirming I am eligible and outside of the 30 days. 

Have to wait a further 72 hours to hear back from a team who can't be contactable by phone (presumably they work in a cave somewhere so secret even EE cs can't contact them) sure... 

The call handler also let slip there was a mammoth back log so folks hoping to get theirs before xmas - don't hold your breath.

Basically I was told tough luck and wait longer. 

Cheers EE

Further to my last post this has now hopefully been sorted.

I made an official complaint and asked to speak to a manager. Lead advisor called john (I won't give his surname out out of respect) was very helpful and couldnt understand why this delay was happening.

Scheduled for delivery tomorrow... I will keep my fingers crossed and update this post tomorrow .

I want to stress the contrast in customer service between John and all other advisors I spoke to previously. He literally couldn't do anymore to help. If only all EE advisors were as helpful.