cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Nintendo switch offer

alanfurber
Explorer

Hi I recently took a new phone contract out on the 24 November as part of the deal I would receive the ninNinte switch offer. I spoke to we call center on 3 separate occasions and was told I'll receive a text message in 3 working days  saying when I'd receive my gift. I've not received any message on the 3 occasions I've cold. Can someone tell me the procces on how it works because obviously there's a breakdown on the communication from your side. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Brendy
Investigator
Investigator

This whole offer been a joke pal same thing has happened to me ee pretend this isnt happening and your case is a 1 off ive managed to order mine after waiting 19 days i received a email to confirm delivery which then got delayed to contact sender what ee also dont tell you that theres a third party involved who dont answer emails or have a working phone 

Just spoke to ee 10 mins ago again, and I was just told I'll get a text message tomorrow to claim the Nintendo switch. I'll give you an update if I receive the message. 🤔