cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New phone

Jake6497
Investigator
Investigator

Hi there I have ordered my new upgrade phone 3 days ago . So far I haven't heard anything from EE to say when it will be delivered, which I requested to be sent to my home address. I can't even get in touch with them. 

10 REPLIES 10
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Jake6497 

Welcome to the EE Community,

you can track your order by clicking on the link below.

TRACK ORDER

if the tracker doesn't display any information call freephone 0800 317 720 and a customer service advisor will be able to assist you.

Thanks,

David.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jake6497

Welcome to the community.

Did you receive a confirmation email?

Could you let me know what phone you ordered?

Speak to you soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi there, thank you for trying to help me. I managed to ring EE through a number someone  put on here earlier.  It turns out that my order didn't even go through! I now have to wait for them to call me back tomorrow which is extremely difficult because I am at work, so it isn't going to go down very well me having to take a phone call,  but nothing i can do about it, but very exasperated by it all. I want to order a Huawei P60. Many thanks for your help though, very much appreciated xxx

Leanne_T

Hi @Jake6497

I am very sorry to hear this.

I hope you get this sorted tomorrow, let me know how the call goes if you can 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanne

You wanted to know how I got on?? Well day two waiting for the phone to ring but nothing. I have sent a second message requesting EE to ring me, but so far nothing. So its looking like no new upgrade for me 😔

Leanne_T

Hi @Jake6497

I am very sorry to hear you have not had a call.

If you give us a call on 150, our Mobile Care team will get this looked into for you and give you an update on your upgrade.

Hope you get this sorted.

Leanne.

Hi Leanne 

What time are you open till? I am currently at work till 5pm. I tried that number the other day and it just said it was closed. Thank you for trying x

Leanne_T

Hi @Jake6497

The Mobile Care team are available 8am - 9pm (Mon to Fri) and 8am - 8pm (Sat & Sun).

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi Leanna

I finally got through and I now have a new phone being delivered today !! I also got a good deal, so very happy now, thank you for all your help, very much appreciated. 

Many thanks

Tammy