cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New Phone Ordered No Confirmation

Armund123
Investigator
Investigator

Placed an order for a phone upgrade on the 28th.  Every thing seems to go through fine but never received a confirmation email or txt.  On the website the order shows as Awaiting confirmation.  I understand a delay from the time of year and such but with no email i can't help but think I'm just dumped into limbo somewhere.  Is the phone likely to just show up?  Do i have to call?    

6 REPLIES 6
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Armund123 

That doesn't sound right, you should receive a confirmation within a few minutes. Have you checked your junk/spam folder, just in case?

I would suggest that you get in touch with the mobile care team by calling 150 from your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any phone. They will be able to confirm your order's status and hopefully re-send any emails that you've missed out on.

Let us know how you get on!

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Armund123 

If you dial freephone 0800 317 720 it will put you straight through to a customer service advisor.

Thanks, went ahead and called got through quickly.  Seems they are having technical difficulties with orders at the moment and will call me back end of day.    

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for keeping us posted @Armund123.

Hopefully your new phone is with you soon, 

Katie 🙂

They haven't bothered to phone me back as they said they would.  I suppose they are still have "technical difficulties" and I'm back to order limbo.  Maybe tomorrow eh?  Meh!  Bah!  

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Armund123

I am sorry to hear you have not received your call back. 

I have now sent you a private message, please take a look and get back to me. 

Katie:)