cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

New Order Conformation.

Garf426
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Guys

I placed an order Saturday for a black iPhone 11, 128gb with a live chat agent and was advised it would be delivered Monday.

I've got an email 'Conformation: You're orders on it's way' but this didn't contain an order number so I'm unable to track this, also nothing on the website that shows me this.

I think you've removed your live chat function presently and as this isn't urgent I didn't want to call. Is there a way of me finding out when I can expect this please?

Thanks in advance.

Gareth  

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Garf426.

Do you have a DPD reference number that you could use to track through DPD?

If your order has any updates, you'll be able to see them there.

Jon

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Garf426

Welcome to the community. 

Once the order was complete did you receive an email? 

This will be your order confirmation email which will hold an order number beginning X.

If this is not within your inbox please also check your Spam/Junk folders. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Hi Katie

Thanks for coming back to me. Yes, I received an order conformation that said its on its way but it didn't contain an order number.

I did receive an email from DPD today saying my order was delayed but no further updates and I'm unable to track.

Hopefully I'll get an update tomorrow. Its not important enough to call them if they're operating on skeleton staff.

Thanks

Garf

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Garf426.

Do you have a DPD reference number that you could use to track through DPD?

If your order has any updates, you'll be able to see them there.

Jon

Hi @Jon_K 

thanks, the phone has arrived now.

Looking at the feed I think EE might have an issue with emails not containing order numbers as there are several posts in the last few days.

Thanks for your help.

G

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for letting us know, @Garf426.

I hope you enjoy using your new phone 🙂

Jon

Stephengoulding
Explorer

hi everyone.  this is my first post.

I ordered 3 x iphone 11 on Black Friday and received separate confirmation emails for all 3.  two arrived within 5 days but the third one has not arrived.  When I try iphone tracker link on EE website by entering the order number and mobile phone number, it just says "Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. "  I have being logging into my EE account online daily but get the same response each time.  I tried online chat but they could not help either.  I want to pursue this order as it was a Black Friday deal - can anyone help?  (I have tried ringing 150 but once through the various options I get left on hold and no one ever answers...)

Thanks for any help

Stephen

Leanne_T

Hi @Stephengoulding

Thanks for coming to the community.

Was the iPhone 11 the same colour and size as the two you have received?

Could you let me know which colour and size you ordered?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne,

Hi Leanne, all 3 iPhones were 64GB. I ordered one purple and two black iPhones of which one black is still missing.

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Thanks @Stephengoulding

This will need looked into for you, as the iPhone 11 64GB Black is currently showing 'expected dispatch within 14 days'

Please give us another call on 150 and the team will be able to check the order for you and give you an update.

Let me know how you get on.

Leanne.