cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Need help with non-delivery

CambuslangSteve
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had phones delivered during the past few days for my family.

one is going to Belfast. My son agreed Saturday delivery with DPD. They tried to deliver on Thursday, and then confirmed Saturday. The phone was not delivered on Saturday. When my son called, they would not confirm when he will get the phone. 

The EE 150 system does not allow mt to query a non-delivery. What should I do?

thanks for any help.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CambuslangSteve,

The following menu options it will take you through to a customer care agent who will be able to help you with your delivery query 🙂

150 - option 1 - options 2 - option 1 - option 3

Alex

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
CambuslangSteve
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had phones delivered during the past few days for my family.

One is going to Belfast. My son agreed Saturday delivery with DPD. They tried to deliver on Thursday, and then confirmed Saturday. The phone was not delivered on Saturday. When my son called, they would not confirm when he will get the phone. 

The EE 150 system does not allow me to query a non-delivery. What should I do?

thanks for any help.

Hi @CambuslangSteve,

Welcome to the community 🙂

When you track your order online, does it advise of any delivery details?

You can also track your order via DPD and arrange a convenient time and date for the delivery if it is with the courier.

Our live chat team will be able to access your account and give you all of the details you need regarding your delivery.

Come back and let us know how you get on once you have been in touch with them 

Alex 🙂

Hi Alex.

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately , when I tried Live Chat, I had to select a category. When I chose ‘delivery’ the system replied that the Chat staff were not currently trained to answer questions on that subject. 

Unfortunately, when I dialled 150 and followed the menu system, selecting ‘delivery’ results in a recorded message that DPD will text before delivery. Callers are then invited to return to the main menu for bill payment, etc.

Hey ho! 

Hi @CambuslangSteve,

The following menu options it will take you through to a customer care agent who will be able to help you with your delivery query 🙂

150 - option 1 - options 2 - option 1 - option 3

Alex

Hi Alex.

Your ‘menu advice’ was on today’s agenda, but the Belfast DPD depot finally came through! 

I am glad, however, that your efforts will remain here for future reference;)

Steve

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the update @CambuslangSteve

You know where to find us if you need help with anything else in the future.

James