cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

My Galaxy Watch has not been delivered - digital sales not picking up phone

EElliott
Visitor

I have chased up my order twice for the additional Galaxy Watch Active 2 I put on my account.  Order confirmation email received and ordering it online on 6th May 2020.  Nothing yet received.  Live chat couldn't help me as they couldn't see the order due to it being an online purchase.  Gave me a different phone number for Digital Sales but not taking phone calls unless it's urgent.  Order tracking doesn't recognise the number.  Got nowhere to turn - how do I get hold of someone to chase it for me?  Have a feeling it's got lost in the system and nobody knows it's been ordered!  

2 REPLIES 2
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @EElliott 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you call freephone 0800 317 720 a customer service advisor will be able to check the status of your order.

Thanks,

David.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @EElliott

Thanks for posting on the community.

If you can give us a call our Mobile Care team will be able to get the order looked into for you and give you an update.

We’re doing everything we can to help our customers and look after the wellbeing of our people during the Coronavirus outbreak.

Our contact centres in the UK and Ireland are open to help keep you connected, but we have fewer people available to take your calls.

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.