cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Missing PlayStation

92scomat
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a Sony device which had a PlayStation as a free gift. The confirmation email said tech would be delivered 8-11 days from the date of the order. The order was on 7th July.

18 REPLIES 18

Is there a way to delete this entire thread and any record of me on this community? It puts the communism in community and has done nothing but raise my blood pressure. 

Just quickly in response to the 30 days timescale that keeps floating around, the order confirmation email said that the tech would be sent 12 days after the phone. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @92scomat,

I've very sorry for the delay in your delivery. As mentioned in the message we sent you, this is due to stock availability issues.

We'll get your PS4 out to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

James

Is there ew a way to confirm if I am on the list to receive one? I have had no confirmation after the initial phone/offer email. Handset received last week. 

Hi @waitingforps4 and welcome to the community.

I have sent you a private message on here, so I can get some details from you.

Thanks,

Lee

Hi, I'd also appreciate some help. I recieved my handset about 3 weeks ago but haven't recieved any texts regarding the free playstation 4. 
Can you help me to find out if i am on the waiting list?

Christopher_G

Good Morning @joshrainsford

Welcome to the community.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me 🙂

Chris

I also am in the same situation but had few more issues than you guys probably did has anyone received there's yet ..

@Christopher_G@Lee_H can one of yous let me know if I'm on list n how long we be expecting to wait now thanks 

Leanne_T

Afternoon @Boodkat

Thanks for coming here for help. 

I have replied to your private message now. 

Leanne.