cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

It has been a week and still no update on when I will receive my watch???

Sisco
Investigator
Investigator

It has been a week since I ordered my watch, it stated at the time it would be dispatched within 7 days and still no update on tracker.  I logged in this morning and the main page says in stock, expect dispatch within 1 day, if this is the case surely my watch should be out for delivery already?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

All sorted thanks all, should be delivered tomorrow 🙂

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @Sisco.  Please give customer services a call on 150 and they will be able to confirm what is happening with the dispatch of your watch.  Let us know how you get on. 

Just another thought, is it being delivered to store or your address?  If it’s going to a store, give them a call to see if it’s been delivered. X

@Sisco, have you received a tracking number? It could be one with XKN..... or one starting with 000....? You should receive a text from DPD the evening before delivery and one on the day of delivery with a one hour time slot for delivery. If you have either of these numbers you can check in your account or click on help and then track my order.

I would suggest you ring customer service to see what is going on.

Hi guys, thanks for your advice.  I have been on live chat and they are looking into it, I am having it delivered to my local store so not sure if I'll get a text from DPD or not but I'll ring them as suggested.  I was told it is on first come first served but surely it should not say it is in stock and available to buy now if they are having to send out to others who are waiting too? I'll update here when I know more, thanks again 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @Sisco

Let us know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

All sorted thanks all, should be delivered tomorrow 🙂

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Great @Sisco

Have a lovely Christmas 🙂

@Sisco Great news. Enjoy your new watch. I love mine. 

Merry christmas 

@Sisco, thank you for coming back to let us know it has all been sorted. I am sure you will love it, I love mine.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Hppy New Year.