cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Iphone 11 pro max delivery

Chris89
Investigator
Investigator

Still not word on delivery, was told Id know by now.....yawn

14 REPLIES 14
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Chris89 

Have you checked EE order tracking?

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Yes, have checked order tracking. Still says details unavailable. Was told within 7 days when ordered which runs out tomorrow

Hi @Chris89 

You will need to check with EE CS on 150 if the tracker isn't available. There is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chris89,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Were Customer Care able to give you an update on your order?

Which model are you waiting for?

Thanks

James

Nope, Customer Care don’t have a clue either -  very unhelpful!

Pro Max 64GB Silver 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Chris89,

Sorry, that particular model is currently out of stock.

If you'd like to switch to a different model, please get in touch with Customer Care who'll be happy to run through the alternatives with you.

If you'd prefer to wait, we are sending out back orders on a first come first service basis, as stock arrives. You'll receive a text with tracking details from DPD as soon as it is on its way to you.

Thanks

James 

It wasn’t out of stock when I placed my order a week ago!

Going to cancel and move to 3. They have stock and can tell you when you’ll get it instead of fobbing you off passing you from department to department. EE basically tell you what you want to hear to sell the contract. 3 could not have been more helpful and can get me the phone in 24hrs!