cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I've ordered the iPhone XS on the night of the 2nd and I still havent heard back

ksward1706
Explorer

I ordered the iPhone xs on the night of the 2nd of August and on the website it said out of stock BUT below it, it says now in stock. When will my order be here? ThanksScreenshot_20190804-184237_Gmail.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ksward1706   This public forum doesn’t know when you’ll get your device,  but just to ask what’s in stock is that the exact same model as the one you ordered ?  

iPhone xs 64gb, could you possibly be able to tell me why it says out of stock and then underneath says in stock please? Also could you tell me when it's going to be back in stock please? Thanks 

@ksward1706  this is a public forum not customer services so I can not tell you when in or when it’ll be back in stock and I’m a customer just like you. EE will be waiting for a delivery from Apple and I’m sure you’ll find that’s probably going to be Monday but you’ll need to call customer services and ask them. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ksward1706

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering.

Sorry for the confusion. I recommend getting in contact with our Mobile Care team who'll be able to check your order and stock levels.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris