cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I've not received a SIM card with my s10+

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I finally received my Samsung s10+ 😁 but no sim has arrived with my handset ? Is this normal? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Cwtch77 If you sim fits and there is no issue with it you don’t need a new one,  I’m using the same sim for the last 5 years now ( it might be longer ) 

just remember to turn off iMessage on your iPhone or you’ll not receive some message as they’ll be sent as an iMessage from other iPhones.  

If your going to sell or give away the iPhone 7 you’ll need to remove the device from your iTunes account.  Please have a read of THIS

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Cwtch77 You only get a new sim if you need one.   If you’ve upgraded just stick your current EE sim in the device. 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Chris_B  I've always had new sims when I upgrade ? I have put my old sim in , would it make any difference that my old handset was a iPhone 7+ ? Do i have to link it now lol

@Cwtch77 If you sim fits and there is no issue with it you don’t need a new one,  I’m using the same sim for the last 5 years now ( it might be longer ) 

just remember to turn off iMessage on your iPhone or you’ll not receive some message as they’ll be sent as an iMessage from other iPhones.  

If your going to sell or give away the iPhone 7 you’ll need to remove the device from your iTunes account.  Please have a read of THIS