cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I still haven't received my confirmation email and I placed the order yesterday

annabelmaclauri
Explorer

Hi, 

i ordered my upgraded phone yesterday and they said they sent me a confirmation email but they still haven't, is there a way for it to be sent again? 

The money was taken out of my account so I know that the order placed went through.

22 REPLIES 22
Hi,

I have checked both of those folders and have been since yesterday, any other reason they wouldn't have sent it yet?

Thanks
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @annabelmaclauri

Check your junk/spam email folders.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi and welcome to the community @annabelmaclauri

Please do allow upto 24-48hrs for confirmation email, please do check junk/spam as mentioned by @Northerner.

Many thanks,

Lee

Hi,

It has been 3 days now and still no confirmation email, not in inbox or spam inbox. Please can someone help?

Hi @annabelmaclauri.

If you still have no confirmation of your order, I'd recommend speaking with our customer service team who will be able to access your account and see what is happening for you.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Jon

@Lee_H Would you be able to confirm for me that I am going to receive a confirmation email for the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra?

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Azerian88,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

When did you place your order?

Thanks

James

Yesterday
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Azerian88,

If you don't receive confirmation of dispatch before 8pm tonight, please get in touch with Customer Care so we can check the status of your order.

Thanks

James