cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I still have not received my pre ordered S10. What's the issue?

Dave88
Investigator
Investigator

I am still waiting to receive my galaxy s10 that I pre-ordered. What's the issue? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Dave88   You don’t get them at the same time as the device you need to claim them. 

Please read THIS

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have posted as I too am awaiting my pre order ☹️

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I also got told when I pre ordered that I would receive a email on the release day saying what day I could expect delivery ☹️ But all I can see on my ee tracker is Awaiting Confirmation? 

@Dave88

You will need to speak to CS on 150 as there is no account access on these forums.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

@Cwtch77  If it says waiting confirmation then you need to call customer services as they need to speak with you. 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I will phone them now

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi contacted customer services and they say my phone will be here by Wednesday so 🤞

I too have been on the phone with Cs and they advised that it should arrive in the next 7 days. Fairly disappointing considering it was a pre order and no one can tell me an exact date for delivery. 

Martle
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue sucks when u gotta wait I ordered on the 6th also says dispatch within 7 days. Hope so cuz I don't want 2 miss out on claiming my buds 

Cwtch77
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I ordered on the 6th via the live chat and he said delivery within 7 days . I phoned yesterday evening and she went through my order and said it's still on track and that I can expect it to be dispatched today ? I somehow don't believe it and I will be phoning again this evening if it has not been dispatched.

whats worse is i had the text Friday saying I can now claim my free buds off my Samsung app lol. 

I hope we all receive our handsets soon