cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered my phone today but haven’t got a delivery number or dpd tracking no

L-S
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered my new phone today and I have an email from EE saying it’s confirmed but no order number for EE or from dpd.

How do I find either of these? I’ve looked at the email till my eyes went crossed, looked through my spam and everything.

On the phone this afternoon they said I’ve got next day delivery but I’m not in the house tomorrow so really need to contact dpd to send it to a pick up location which I obviously can’t do without any codes...

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
L-S
Investigator
Investigator

I got onto the online chat (which was very difficult to find from my tablet...) but once on there they got me my order number within minutes which let me change my delivery details with dpd.

If you can work out a way to get onto the online chat they *should* be able to help without having to wait till tomorrow morning for calls to be open!

Hope that helps! Especially if you have no phone usage at the moment! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @L-S 

Best call CS on 150 tomorrow and speak to them about your order. Depending on your device it may still be in processing.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Hawk88
Visitor

I ordered mine on Wednesday, nothing other than a confirmation in my email, reference number does not work, it's been over 24 hours.

My trouble is I don't actually have a phone at the moment as my last one was heavily damaged on Monday, thus, getting an early upgrade. 

So I am relying on email notifications.

L-S
Investigator
Investigator

I got onto the online chat (which was very difficult to find from my tablet...) but once on there they got me my order number within minutes which let me change my delivery details with dpd.

If you can work out a way to get onto the online chat they *should* be able to help without having to wait till tomorrow morning for calls to be open!

Hope that helps! Especially if you have no phone usage at the moment! 

L-S
Investigator
Investigator

This live chat link might work... 

https://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

Open above page or log in your my EE web account when you can see live chat pop up.