cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered an Apple Watch Series 4 last Tuesday but I have yet to receive order c

Redeyedjedi
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered an Apple Watch last Tuesday but I have not got any order confirmation but the carrier charge has been taken from my account  

6 REPLIES 6
No this will be my first Apple Watch

Sent from my iPhone
Fozzy2670
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

If it’s anything like the series 3 fiasco don’t hold your breath. Even when you get it, it might take weeks to get it working

Hi @Redeyedjedi,

Welcome to the community 🙂

Did you order your new watch with our sales team over the phone?

If you haven't received your text or email yet, I would give our customer service team a call.

They will be able to provide you with your details so you can track your order online.

Let me know how you get on once you have spoke to them 🙂

Alex

Spoke with customer services earlier and was given an order reference no thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Hi @Redeyedjedi,

I'm glad you got this sorted 🙂

We have a great article on pairing your Apple Watch to follow once you receive your Watch.

Do you have another series watch paired with your phone at the moment?

Alex

@Fozzy2670 If you look over the forum you’ll find that probably one or two user who have a little issues with the S4 but these have been resolved within 24 hours.   The s3 was the first time a product has had to be linked to an account and have access to the device on that account.  This time around it’s nothing like what happened last year and don’t forget EE have been linking watch’s to accounts over the last year.