cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered a Apple Watch and it’s not giving me a delivery date

Sammylew
Visitor

I placed an order for an Apple Watch, as an existing customer. I got an email saying delivery confirmed but then not had any updates since. The confirmation was on Monday. Can anyone help? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Sammylew ,

Welcome to the community,

You can click on help and then tracking my order or go into your account and check the process there. You can otherwise contact customer service and they should be able to let you know if you have had no success with what I have suggested, as you would receive a text from DPD the night before and another one on the day of delivery with a one hour window of when it will be delivered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Sammylew ,

Welcome to the community,

You can click on help and then tracking my order or go into your account and check the process there. You can otherwise contact customer service and they should be able to let you know if you have had no success with what I have suggested, as you would receive a text from DPD the night before and another one on the day of delivery with a one hour window of when it will be delivered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.