cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I never got a XKN number?

jsp1
Contributor
Contributor

I recently upgraded my phone online and have already received the item. I use a cashback website when completing online orders and I need my XKN code in order for my cashback to go through. Looking at my confirmation email, there is no XKN code or any sort of reference number. Is there any way I can find this out?

5 REPLIES 5
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@jsp1  You didn’t order through EE for the device you used a cash back website and EE don’t sell on or through other sites.  You need to go and find who you actually placed the order with as it would be a 3rd party seller.   This has nothing to do with EE and EE can not give you a XKN number as you didn’t get the device from EE. 

I placed the order directly via the EE website and not through a third-party retailer. The email confirmation I have is also from EE - it just doesn't include the XKN number.

Cashback websites are not third-party retailers. Nothing is sold on or through them. They merely track your interaction and it only works if you place the order directly with the retailer and not a 3rd party. I have used this in the past with EE and have not had any problems previously. 

@jsp1   You get a XKN number when you place an order with EE and you receive these practically as soon as the order is placed with EE.    If placed with EE you’ll of got a KXN number as that’s the order number,  by any chance have you looked in your spam folder. 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@jsp1 if you cant find it customer services will be able to find it for you.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @jsp1

Once your order has gone through you will receive a confirmation email.

If you do not have the email with your order number please follow @David advise and give us a call, our mobile care team will certainly be able to provide you with this if you ordered direct from EE.

Thanks, Katie 🙂