cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I need to track my order

samchaka
Investigator
Investigator

My order reference is xkn383XXXXXX, but when I try to track this order it does not show anything with it. I have got my successful order confirmation email but it does not show anything. Because my previous sim card shows no service I can't receive any text messages or calls on there so I can't receive any confirmations by text. However I need to know the status of my order. 

[MOD EDIT: Please do not post order numbers in the community, thanks]

7 REPLIES 7
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

HI @samchaka

Welcome to the Community,

You need to contact 150 from your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 from a landline as there is no account access here on the community.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @samchaka

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Did you get another email with a tracking number beginning 00?

Chris

No mate I did get no second email after that and I ordered it on Sunday night. 

When I try to track the order this is the reply that I get... Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. And then it gives me no further information and I have still not received an email with a tracking number. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @samchaka.

What number are you using to try and track your order?

The xkn number won't track your order.

Jon

I don't have any other order numbers sent to me. The only one I have is the xkn number 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @samchaka.

If you haven't got an email with the tracking number, I'd recommend getting in touch with our customer service team to check the status of your order.

Let us know how you get on.

Jon