by Stardustuk7 Investigator
Investigator

I need advise regarding delivery of my Galaxy watch

I made an order for the Galaxy watch on Thursday and spoke to someone from EE. He told me that I would receive this watch tomorrow and I even paid nearly £10 extra for DPD to deliver tomorrow. When I check on the EE website regarding my order it just says it's confirmed but nothing more has happened  Am I still going to receive my watch tomorrow or not? I'm getting frustrated and worried now. 

8 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I need advise regarding delivery of my Galaxy watch

@Stardustuk7: This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to query this with CS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Thank for the reply so quickly. I'll give EE a call now. Was trying to avoid having to call as I'm half asleep! 😴

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks! You're welcome Smiley Happy! Glad I could be of assistance.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Stardustuk7 Customer services opens at 8AM

Investigator

This might sound really stupid, but do I call 150 from my mobile? I called a moment ago but hung up as I didn't know what option to pick! 😕 I rarely call EE to be honest. 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Yeah 150 from your mobile they are closed at the moment until 8AM.

Investigator

I guess I'll be going with option 1 then in the morning! They don't seem to have an option 4, the one that usually says "for all other enquires, press 4"! Work has killed my brain today! 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

If you continue to have problems with 150 ring 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.