cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I have a 72 hour complaint in do EE usually ignore these?

Andy49
Investigator
Investigator

i have a complaint raised re the Nintendo switch but no one has replied?   was this deal a scam????

14 REPLIES 14

No but I think that's irrelevant to my point.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

I was actually told they had breached by EE so from the horses mouth???  

It was ordered well before the offer end date.  If had no intention of completing offer then they should have withdrawn it. 

But why explain to you it has nothing to do with you your not employed by EE

T&Cs state subject to availability.

There as also been humorous reports they are delayed due to very high demand.

They are not kept in stock by EE so they can not be set aside for you on order date ad you stated earlier.

They wait 15 to 30 days to make sure you can't cancel the contract and keep the free gift and to make sure you are paying your bills.

But if it's a staff member you want who can access your account there is no on here for that I suggest you ring up.

Actually if you read my posts i have already done that,  i was already a good customer with EE and well beyond  the 30 day period!

This was a last resort to sound off,  as you can tell I'm well Peed off!!!

Quoting t & C's and 15 - 30 days  is all now total rubbish.   If they couldn't supply the offer as i said before should have been withdrawn.

Why don't you ask them for a job you seem to know all about EE it would give you something to do. x

@Andy49 wrote:

Actually if you read my posts i have already done that,  i was already a good customer with EE and well beyond  the 30 day period!

This was a last resort to sound off,  as you can tell I'm well Peed off!!!

Quoting t & C's and 15 - 30 days  is all now total rubbish.   If they couldn't supply the offer as i said before should have been withdrawn.

Why don't you ask them for a job you seem to know all about EE it would give you something to do. x

They couldn't afford me