cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I have a 72 hour complaint in do EE usually ignore these?

Andy49
Investigator
Investigator

i have a complaint raised re the Nintendo switch but no one has replied?   was this deal a scam????

14 REPLIES 14
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Andy49

As per the T&C for this offer: 

Subject to availability & while stocks last.

Free gift will be sent to you between 15 and 30 days after entering into your contract. If your account falls into arrears within these 30 days, your gift will not be delivered until any outstanding balance is paid and your gift may not arrive before Christmas Day. If your account is still in arrears on the 31st day of your contract, you will no longer be eligible to receive your free gift.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi It's now 34 days have put in a complaint no one has replied.   No Switch!

never been or am i in arrears.  I pay by DD and it is due to be taken today.  i believe they are taken in advance??    as i have been charged a partial bill and a full bill since the 15th Nov.   So i suggest you check your T & C  i do believe you are in breach!!!!  You have had them in and distributed them so a console should have been allocated for me on the day of the order and if you had none then i should have been told as it was 4 days before the end of the offer

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Andy49

I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for your Nintendo Switch. 

How did you raise your complaint?

When was this raised?

Speak soon, Katie 🙂

Hi I spoke to a guy on Thursday who told me it would be definately here on Friday if DPD busy it would be Saturday - 31days.   No Switch put complaint in on sunday so have to speak to the guy who put complaint in tomorrow morning if it hasn't turned up.  No Switch as yet !!!!  He sent me his email address to contact him direct.  I was told that someone would contact me to but no one has.   Which has annoyed me customer service and all that.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thank you for confirming this @Andy49

I would recommend allowing the time scale provided by the advisor, I understand how frustrating this may be.

Please let me know the outcome of your phone call and if I can support any further in the meantime. 

Katie 🙂

Thanks Katie,  It's so annoying that this has happened especially when people are getting involved quoting T & C's which i well know it irritates you more.   I will email him tomorrow if no contact from EE  (makes you feel well valued as a customer  NOT).    I will let you know the outcome:)

Cheers

Andy49

@Andy49 wrote:

So i suggest you check your T & C  i do believe you are in breach!!!!

Did you read the T&Cs because by your posts I suspect you haven't.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

Do you work for EE?