cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Huawei p40 pro upgrade

Tbogoslovski
Investigator
Investigator

Upgraded on Saturday 02.05 and the guy said I will get the phone delivered on a Monday ,but still nothing . Yesterday I chat with guy from EE and he said you don't have it in stock ,while on you website it says otherwise. When you will have it in stock and when should I expect delivery?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Just spoke to 150 the P40 pro isn't at the EE warehouse yet they are expected within 7days and when they land the expected delivery date will update.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Tbogoslovski.

Welcome to the community.

Did the chat team give you any indication on when you might receive your phone?

You'll get an email/text from DPD when it's ready to be delivered.

Jon

Read more
They told me that the phone is not in stock ,and couldn't answer when it will be.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Tbogoslovski.

Is your upgrade order still open?

If so, you'd be notified when the phone was ready to deliver.

Jon

I ordered mine by phone on Monday 4th first I was told usually 24 hours then could be anytime then I mentioned that the website states 7 days so that's what she went with in the end. Looking at the tracking screen is a bit misleading as it says order confirmed and pre-order confirmed and also under expected delivery it says awaiting confirmation.

@Red85  Usually if it says waiting confirmation customer services might need to speak with you.  It’ll be best to call to check. 

Just spoke to 150 the P40 pro isn't at the EE warehouse yet they are expected within 7days and when they land the expected delivery date will update.

Yes they told me the same 

Hi , 

Have you received the Huawei p40 pro ye .  

Got it yesterday 🙂