cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Huawei P20 Pro not in stock!?!?

JanDee
Explorer

Right so i order a Huawei P20 pro on Monday night, told me expected delivery should be wednesday. Wednesday comes, no text, no phone. So just curious i call up EE to see if my phones on the way (i should also ad my tracking number was not working), they tell me that there was a problem with putting the order through, but that the phone was in stock and theyd dispatch it that day, meant to arrive today (Thursday). Again, no text, no phone. Ring them up again only for them to tell me that the phone is now out of stock (even tho they said it was and it would be dispatched yesterday), nd that i should expect to wait a week (or potentially more) for the phone. Im fine with waiting, however im not fine with being lied to. 

Why was it saying it was in stock (it now reads "Last Few Left", which it didnt the last 3 days). Has anyone else had similar issues, and did they get their phone after the week or did EE come up with more reasons for delay (which im expecting at this point)

1 REPLY 1
JanDee
Explorer

EDIT: On the website is has only now come up showing out of stock