cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How long does delivery to store take

courtwarnex
Investigator
Investigator

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @courtwarnex

If you have an order reference number starting 000 within the email you can use our online order tracker.

Once we have your device ready for delivery, DPD will contact you to let you know when this will be delivered to store.

If you would like an update on the delivery give us a call on 150 and we will check your order for you.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Profile closed
Not applicable

The same as any other delivery to your home.  It's exactly the same process as home delivery apart from the handset is delivered to an EE retail store rather than your home.

Thank you

And how long does this take, I thought it was 1 day but mines been longer
Leanne_T

Hello there @courtwarnex

Thanks for coming to the community.

What device did you order and when was this?

Also, did you get an email or text confirmation about your order that included a tracking number?

Leanne.

It was an iPhone and on Saturday.
I have only had an email confirmation
How long does it take for a email with delivery confirmation and when can I track it

Sent from my iPhone
Leanne_T

Hi there @courtwarnex

If you have an order reference number starting 000 within the email you can use our online order tracker.

Once we have your device ready for delivery, DPD will contact you to let you know when this will be delivered to store.

If you would like an update on the delivery give us a call on 150 and we will check your order for you.

Thanks, Leanne 🙂

I’ve been ringing 105 and every option isn’t necessary for me. My order number starts different

Sent from my iPhone

Hi @courtwarnex

If you call 150, the option 1, then option 2, then option 1, and option 3 this will get your though to our customer service team who will be able to help with your delivery query 🙂

Alex