cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How do I choose my free gift

Leannef
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased the sony Experia 1 black with playstation 4 bundle, How do I choose my free gift

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Leannef 

The details are here.

To claim, go to www.claimyourgift.co.uk between 14/10/19 and 16/1219 (“Redemption
Period”), then (i) select either (a) the VR Starter Pack or (b) PlayStation 4 Bundle; (ii)
upload proof of purchase to demonstrate your pre-order of a Qualifying Device (for in
store purchases this will be in the form of an original itemised till receipt or order
confirmation showing purchase of the Qualifying Device and dated within the Promotional
Period; for online orders this will be in the form of a either email/online confirmation for
online purchases or delivery note); and (iii) enter your name, address and email address
details along with your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06#
into your new Xperia™ handset keypad), and your mobile number (each a “Claim”)

I assume the web site will work from the 14th, as it doesn't even have a holding page now.

Any questions, let us know!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Leannef 

The details are here.

To claim, go to www.claimyourgift.co.uk between 14/10/19 and 16/1219 (“Redemption
Period”), then (i) select either (a) the VR Starter Pack or (b) PlayStation 4 Bundle; (ii)
upload proof of purchase to demonstrate your pre-order of a Qualifying Device (for in
store purchases this will be in the form of an original itemised till receipt or order
confirmation showing purchase of the Qualifying Device and dated within the Promotional
Period; for online orders this will be in the form of a either email/online confirmation for
online purchases or delivery note); and (iii) enter your name, address and email address
details along with your Qualifying Device’s IMEI number (access this by entering *#06#
into your new Xperia™ handset keypad), and your mobile number (each a “Claim”)

I assume the web site will work from the 14th, as it doesn't even have a holding page now.

Any questions, let us know!

The claim gift link comes up with error all the time??

The claim site is still not working as of this morning. 

Let's hope EE can sort this out. 

So... it's still down and not working... "no active redemptions"... except for all of our PlayStations!

Sony EE no redemption.jpg

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Leannef and @TomRob

You can claim the free gift by heading to https://claimyourgift.co.uk.

There's an option on there to send an email to Kondor customer services with your claim information before the 17/10/19.

After that, you should be able to process the claim on the online form.

Thanks for your patience.

Chris

Does anyone know how long it takes to receive your free gift after it is accepted

Katie_B

Good Afternoon @Leannef

You should receive your free gift within 30 days after your claim has been accepted. 

Katie 🙂

Has anyone managed to claim the PlayStation free gift with the Xperia phone ...l

Christopher_G

Hi @Jilly842

We know there are some customers who've chosen that option. 🙂

Have you had your redemption text yet?

Chris