cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

How Do I Change Address On A New Order

jules7861
Visitor

I've just placed an order but just realised that I've not changed the delivery address to my work address and noone's going to be home when it comes tomorrow.  DPD who are delivering say that I need to contact my supplier to do it but the office is closed.

What can I do to change it?

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Nowt till the A.M. You need to call EE when they are open.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Fatboy71
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Unfortunately we have no customer account access on here. So the only thing I can suggest is to ring customer service tomorrow morning. Customer service re-open at 8am.

One alternative is. DPD have an app. Once you register your details (email address, name, address etc) you can track your DPD parcels. One of the features of the app is that it allows you to change the delivery date. Perhaps this may be more helpful to you with this particular order.

After your order has been delivered, you could always contact EE and change your delivery address details then. Hope this helps 🙂

Earthwindfire
Explorer

Good Morning, I am expecting a delivery to my address on Sat by DPD from EE. May I ask to have it redirected as the weather in the Dales at the moment is very uncertain to say the least. Thank you. 

@Earthwindfire   You’ll need to speak with customer about that.  This is a public forum that has no access to your account. 

Thank you very much for your reply, much appreciated.