cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Help.

Fialhoi
Investigator
Investigator

I bought an Apple phone and made the initial payment of £50. They sent me a confirmation email and soon after informed me that they need more information about me and gave me only a phone number. Is there an email, chat or other type of contact? They only answer when I'm working and this makes it difficult for me to reply by call. 

9 REPLIES 9
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Fialhoi 

Thanks for coming to the community.

If we need some further information you would need to contact us, sorry we have no email address, you can find ways to get in touch here.

Hope you get this sorted and your new phone soon 🙂

Leanne.

I tried telephone contact in my spare time and the line was congested. In virtual chat, I can't find the option I need. Can you help me please?

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Fiahoi.

Our lines may be a little busier than usual, but please be patient and an advisor will be able to assist you.

We don't have access to your account on the community.

Jon

You ask me to call to confirm data before sending my device, but do not answer me and delay my order. I've been trying to contact since yesterday morning and always say that the line is full and to try again the next day. 

What chat option can I use to find out what information is missing before submitting my product? I believe the charge had to be made after all the data is confirmed. 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Fialhoi.

If you wait on the line, you'll get through to someone when they are available but you may need to wait.

Did you make the order online or over the phone?

Jon

I ordered online. I received the confirmation and the initial amount was charged to the card. Then I received an email that needed more information to call and when I call do not give me the option to queue, just tell me to try the next day and the call is disconnected 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Fialhoi.

I'd recommend trying again, or using the other options on our get in touch page.

Jon

What option can I use in online chat? 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

I'd recommend chatting to our billing team, @Fialhoi.

They will be able to help you.

Jon