cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Haven't recieved pay monthly phone after 7 days, no email after the confirmation

danperks
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a "iPhone XR 256GB (PRODUCT)RED Special Edition - Good As New" on the 27th April and I've only recieved the confirmation email with the order number, nothing else. I piad the £30 required at the start but have yet to recieve the phone and I'm unable to track the order for some reason.

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @danperks,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

That phone is currently showing as dispatch within seven days so you should get an update soon.

DPD will send you a text message with your tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

Thanks

James​​​​​​​

Oh right? I rang up yesterday and the woman I spoke to said she was unable to find any order then put me on hold before the call cut out. Thank you for letting me know, one less thing to worry about now, albeit I’m still unable to track the order, I’ll keep an eye out for any messages, thanks again

James_B
EE Community Support Team

No problem @danperks 

Don't hesitate to get back in touch with Customer Care if you don't get an update soon.

James