cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Have you ever got through on the phone to an EE store?

morrissey2020
Contributor
Contributor

Foolishly I ordered delivery of a phone for my daughter to a store in Nottingham. Unfortunately they won't give her the phone as its in my name. I now have to travel to Nottingham to collect the phone from the store to give to my daughter. I've been trying to get in contact with the store to make sure they don't send it back before I can go there but try as I might I can't get through on the phone. I've tried the other stores in Nottingham but they won't answer either. I went into a Birmingham store to see if they could do it for me but they muttered something to do with data protection and walked away. Why is it impossible to contact EE stores?

6 REPLIES 6
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If your daughter has the same surname they should be able to accept her Photo ID.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @morrissey2020

Thanks for coming to the community.

When will you be able to pick up the phone?

Did you get the option to leave a message for the store?

Leanne.

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@morrissey2020  The store staff have to deal with customers before any phones can be answered.   

That’s a glib remark. So they must be serving customers right from the opening of the doors til close of business? I can imagine that walk in customers come first but I rang constantly all day (starting minutes before they opened) and it wasn’t answered once. 

I’m hoping to pick it up on Saturday. There are no facilities to leave telephone messages to the stores I’ve tried to contact.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks for coming back @morrissey2020.

Remember to take your photo I.D with you to the store.

I hope you get this resolved on Saturday and I hope your daughter enjoys using her new phone 🙂

Jon