cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy fold supposed to be dispatched within 7 days. Ordered on the 18th sept

lisa3281
Investigator
Investigator

How much longer will I have to wait now over the 7 days and no sign of being dispatched? Can see from forum others are receiving dispatch info

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @lisa3281 

Samsung indicated that there would be limited availability of the device in the UK at launch. As a result, all orders received will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis until stock is more widely available.

DPD will be in contact with you when the phone is ready to be dispatched.

Thanks for your patience so far. 

Chris​​​​​​​ 🙂

Scuffers
Contributor
Contributor

I have received my despatch today,  so looks like there is movement.  DPD will inform you,  EE info hasn't updated me with anything as of yet.

Tonyuk63
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Lisa3281, 

I also ordered my Fold at the Lancaster EE branch on the 18th. After registering my interest in the Fold with Samsung back in February and again in September I received an email from Samsung on the 26th Sep telling me that the Fold had finally arrived, the very next day, Friday 27th I received a call from the Lancaster branch of EE telling me my Fold was in store and ready for collection. The typing this reply on my Fold so don't give up hope you will get yours soon, if you haven't already